Analysis of Daylight and Sunlight Impact of the redevelopment of an old petrol station site in Hammersmith and Fulham
A developer proposed to redevelop a site in Hammersmith and Fulham comprising a petrol station. The proposed new development comprises a five storey building with retail space on the ground floor and 18 flats on floors 1-4.
The project required a full analysis of the daylight and sunlight impacts of the project and Planning for Sustainability provided the analys and reporting for this.
The following parameters were analysed:
- Sunlight impact on neigbouring properties (Annual Probable Sunlight Hours)
- Sunlight availability for proposed flats (Annual Probable Sunlight Hours)
- Daylight effect on neighbouring properties (Vertical Sky Component)
- Daylight distribtion in proposed flats (Average Daylight Factor)
- Overshadowing of neigbouring garden space
Before we give you a fee proposal we would like to discuss the project with you first. We would like some basic background information such as the location of project, the local planning authority in the area and the nature of the project to prepare for the call. After the conversation we will prepare a fee proposal and when you accept we will start preparing the report.